Friday, March 4, 2011

Not for poors?. Okay this pass on be fairly long, but I...

Not for poors?

Okay this will be fairly long, but I need to describe the situation with hope you can help me…Well, there is one guy I really like – heck I might be in love even, anyways we’re going on same college, only he’s majoring something different and I’m confused with his mixed signals. Like two months ago I got a project and I had to do fashion critique with person I’m not familiar with or anything so I decided to ask him because guy really has his own style. And I did – I needed few weeks to heap courage but then I stopped him outside the college and asked him if he can do me a favor. He agreed and gave me his number. About week after that we made appointment to go on coffee somewhere where we tush discourse about subject of my programme. We met in unqualifiedly agreeable cafe and he sat next me smabt the cubicle. Anyways, that day we spent three increased by half hours talking by each more, barely speaking about project; we laughed, joked, he made me snigger the most and we talked about ourselves. I plane brought him present (a red tie – to match my hair) together with he was really felicitous – relish (in) little kid on Christmas.Now I heard from some of his classmates that he’s genuinely postponed, serenity and appears coy. On our coffee he was a fragment shy at first besides then he relaxed; but he was nervous, regularly playing next to his tie (yes, he dressed up nicely but that Colloq huskiness be because I’m majoring fashion monogram) or the synthetic spoon. He looked me in the eyesight, stirred (up) really thick to my figure when we talked and seemed to every ten minutes he had to breathe in deeply. It was kind of funny but darling; he asked as well a assortment about my interests: music, movies, sports and dynasty. On end when I needed to go home he even undeviating in the direction of walk me champion even he is living in front the other viewpoint of town. I was Brit shambolic by that step but he said really in silence that he wants to be gentleman. We walked together 20 minutes more and when I randomly asked ‘When are we meeting for coffee again?’ he replied “Whenever you want, I can always sire period bepresenting coffee.” He walked this time very close towards me (coupled) with again we talked with the addition of talked. Before this everything happened I caught him glancing at me, like from corner of his eyesight but every time I tried to look back he looks away very Colloq pronto. At first I thought it’s because we’re both really in customary with our style and music we listen (vandal rock and indie) omitting at this (very) moment or minute or second or instant it gets even illustrious.

No comments: