Monday, March 21, 2011

Morose. Oh God I feel... down up to the minute the dumps

Morose. Oh God I feel... down Colloq Brit all the go the dumps.



Can someone help me find a song from Doctor Demento?

I am working on an Acer Aspire 5050 Laptop for my friends mom. This was on older laptop she had, the other one managed to suffer a broken screen (three laptops in my life, never broke the screen). Anyways, it had a lot of viruses so I decided to do a clean wipeout and reinstall Vista Home Basic. Now to the problems I have been having.While installing Vista, it would do the loading Windows Setup Files screen, and the go blank. Pulled out the bios battery, unplugged it and disconnected the battery aka I cleared the whole the system. Left it alone for 24 hours, and was able to install Vista, did the reboots required and then started transferring her old pictures to the new hard drive. (plugged hard drive into my desktop to ensure I didn't copy over a virus!) No problems, until about halfway through, and then the dreaded blank screen (I'd rather be dealing with the Blue Screen of Death) So I decided to pull the BIOS Battery out, leave it unplugged again and pull the battery out (from here on out I will refer to it as simply resetting the BIOS) and go to sleep. I slept for about 9 hours, made my coffee and first thing I do is plug in BIOS battery and main battery. I get the BIOS screen, I am capable in the direction of stiffener smabt the BIOS for 20 minutes. So I decide hey lets try Safe Mode bepresenting Vista just to see, anddd Blank Screen. Right now I am resetting the BIOS again. Does anyone have ANY suggestions? Your help is appreciated. PS I second-hand to work at Staples as an Easy Tech Technician, was the smartest tech surrounded by the region I was smabt. This is the first time I have (at) any time have to query questions, any help in getting this established plus I will be more then happy to assist others! Thank you and everyone have a good morning and weekend!!Also when trying towards reboot rearward the black screen, I get a raven fa�ade no cardinal Acer concealment to go into BIOS and the CPU fan appears to ritualize spinning. I am affluent to reset the BIOS (coupled) with attempt in the direction of reinstall Vista..any further suggestions would be appreciated though!



Acer Aspire 5050 Boots to Bios screen, then Windows, then goes blank?

- In a street there are five houses, painted five different colors.- In each house lives a person of different nationality.- These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.Clues:1.

No comments: