Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anyone be familiar with? Thanks!. . Where can I get a Coffee Pod...

Anyone know?Thanks!



Where can I get a Coffee Pod Adapter bepresenting Saeco Aroma Espresso?

IVE ONLY GOT 1 DAY LEFT !,PLEASEE HELP MEEEE !!?Okay, Basically i bought some milka hot chocolate disks from asda, i thought it was just normal hot chocolate....I got home and realised it was disks for a coffee machine..... Theres 2 pods/discs , one has choclate in it, and the other milkI obviously dont have a coffee machine, soo Please backside someone tell me how i can makee hot chocolate using these pods, but outwards a machine?...AND ALSO, what is in the pods? like jus normal Colloq take and ordinary mashed up chocolate????If anyone could give anyy helpp, thankyou! x



IVE ONLY GOT 1 DAY LEFT !,PLEASEE HELP MEEEE !!?

I was thinking my wife would love one of these. But a quick look online showed me a bunch of negative reviews! Some dont work, others taste like crap, others dont last, etcIm not concerned about the quality, as that would be very subjective. I just want to make sure it works as expected! I wanted to buy her a Pod Brewer for a long time, and i thought this was the Cadillac of the class :(Others complain about lack of customer service on the website, etc.



Should i buy a Keurig Coffee Brewer?

I am looking into buying a Keurig coffee maker. Does anyone know if you beget to use pods in the coffee maker or can you just put your accede coffee grounds into the coffee pot?


No comments: