Saturday, March 19, 2011

2 BED SHEETS, PILLOW COVERS, BLANKET, CURTAINS. WARDROBE WITH...

above. BED SHEETS,PILLOW COVERS,BLANKET,CURTAINS.WARDROBE WITH HANGERSBED SIDE LAMPSPAINTINGS* DRAWING ROOMSOFA SET(5 SEATER) WITH CENTER TABLE AND PUFFYCURTAINS* DINING TABLEDINING TABLE WITH CHAIRS(4 SEATER)FLOWER VASE* KITCHENMODULAR KITCHENRO WATER PURIFIERHOB WITH CHIMNEYREFRIGERATORMICROWAVEJUICER MIXERTOASTERCUTLERY SET,TEA SET,LEMON SET,DINNER SET,PRESSURE COOKER,6 UTENSILS* BATHROOMSHOWER PANELGEYSERDESIGNER VANITY WITH MIRROR SETTOILET PAPER ROLL,FOOT MAT,DUSTBIN ETC.PRICE:-650 SQFT-1625000/-1300 SQFT-3250000/-JAI SAI RAM.JO SHIRDI MAIN AAEGA AAPAD DOOR BHAGAEGA.!CONTACT:-RAJESH CHHABRA:9810199175,SAHIL:-9871805475



any 1 want to buy a flat in shirdi just 1/2 km away from temple.?





is decaf coffee added to tea as good added to satisfying toward dirnk as the factual stuff ?

Im a vegetarian swith=ching to veganism and I don't think I'll miss chocolate or butter too much. But i am going to miss milk in my hot tea. I have english family, so hot tea is daily. What can I use to replace the milk?



Does almond milk/rice milk work well in hot tea or coffee?

I have given up soda and tea because of caffeine and the LOADS of sugar in the soda.(I am still trying to lessen sugar intake)I have been drinking water, Crystal Light, and SF kool aid, but have TONS of kool aid packets and will be making my own.Do you have any DRINK recipes that are sugar and caffeine free? Or lower in fashion sugar that you like that are not coffee or tea or chocolate?Totally BLANKED Decaff coffee (coupled) with I've been dying for some..WALMART HERE I COME.lol) TY RHONDA



HELP I need Caffeine Free and Sugar Free drink recipes?

there is so much to eat with every meal. and the test instructions say i have to eat all the underlined foods, and it is all underlined :-( apparently i need 300 grams of carbs a day. has anyone taken this test? do i really have to eat this much for 3 days? or do i need to pick anything from the list. i called my clinic and they didn't give me a satisfactory answer. for example the breakfast is as follows;1 small banana3/4 cup of cereal8 oz of milk1 slice of bread1 or 2 eggssugar 2 teaspoonstea or coffeebutter or margarine



taking a 3 hr glucose tolerance test on friday. clinic gave me sample menu to eat for 3 days prior to the test?

there is so much to eat with every meal. and the test instructions say i have to eat all the underlined foods, and it is all underlined.

No comments: