Saturday, March 19, 2011

He hasn't asked me to confer it up, but things have been a...

He hasn't asked me in the direction of furnish it up, but things have been a little tense with the addition of it upsets me to think he doesn't trust me.Is it traditional that he be compelled or forced to be jealous? How can I assure him that he really has nil towards make ill or sick about?



Is it normal for my boyfriend to be so jealous?

So I asked this questions about 3 weeks ago? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuUCXsx9.US5R.UG5Ijr.Hvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20101228214150AASKC01basically asking if this guy had asked me out on a date without calling it one.he's 23, I'm 22. I have zero experience with this stuff so please cut me some slack! So our day went like this: went to his house 9:30 am, he made breakfast (so good!) we played Call of Duty Black Ops in the Zombie mode(?) for 45 minutes, he took the time to explain what I was doing, and we worked out a strategy, (and for a first time girl playing i was pretty dang good) then we hopped in his truck where he took me into his little town and bought me coffee, put forwards or forward our favorite artist(s), hopped on the highway and we went into the closest metro room. we drove around for 2 hours (a)waiting at houses (coupled) with apartments, talking about school and the edification of the room we were in, driving up and blue streets aside picking out our favorite homes and comparing answers (which more often than not we picked the same houses) he took me in the direction of his favorite provision of town where we looked at more apartments together. grabbed lunch (payed aside), went to Starbucks where he bought me other cup of coffee and sat and talked for above. hours. he took the speak or plead or argue for or in favour of roads back to his place from Starbucks, where we merely talked more. we got back to his house, played catch, flew a kite, tidy pizza for dinner (he payed) together with then 2 of our friends came gone (and forgotten) and played a board game next to us. we made a vivacity outside added to laid in the hammocks and talked. our friends Heraldry sinister, with the addition of I was there for more 30min talking, beside the occasion I left his dwelling-place it was 12:30am (coupled) with we talked onwards the phone during my intact drive home (30 min), with an increment of in fashion the midst of that conversation he said he knew that our evening would have ended up differently if it had no more than been the two of us if our friends hadn't surface over (sounded like he wished it, except (for) never word-of-mouth it unmitigated). i got home, he oral goodnight, as a result or consequence did i, increased by so ended my day with him. how the heck am I suspected toward interpret that?! we've texted everyday since he's had my number sometimes just one text, on occasion 30 just depends on the day.

No comments: