Monday, March 7, 2011

Eventually, after talking through things, they learn of. find out that...

Eventually, after speaking through things, they hear (of) that The principal success is successful self acceptance.In the end, Genevieve signs the papers and gives them toward the doorman to let out. The two of them walk off stage to go get a cup of coffee and a life.The point is, I have no idea what to set forth this play. The just idea I've had is in the direction of cry (out) it The Reunion but that no more than seems so bland. I don't want to give missing the unsdained of the story or pinpoint it anything too brief. Got any ideas?



What should I name my play/one act?!?

I sent an email to a person I have not seen in 18 months. It was a simple how are you type thing. We weren't really close, but she was a pretty awesome person and I want to be closer to her.What is the proper way to go about this? I want us to grow close as friends (I'm a girl), she now lives too far to ask to get a cup of coffee or something like that, but I wanted to keep up with her through email.My questions is, how often should I send a message without bothering her and keep up a bit of a rapport?She responded two days after I sent my message. Should I follow her lead and reply to hers two or three days later?Should I only do so once a week? Every three days?Should I always reply whenever I get the message? I get my email on my phone, so I usually reply right after I receive a message. I don't want to do that if it would be annoying or seem desperate.



How should I go about this? (very important, 10 points for a good answer!)?

I sent an email to a person I have not seen in 18 months. It was a simple how are you type thing. We weren't really close, but she was a pretty awesome person and I want to be closer to her.What is the proper way to go about this? I want us to grow close as friends (I'm a girl), she now lives too far to ask to get a cup of coffee or something like that, but I wanted toward keep up with her through email.My questions is, how often should I send a message without bothering her and keep up a bit of a rapport?Once a week? Every three days?Should I again and again reply whenever I get the communication or wait a few days to do so? I get my email forth my Chiefly US horn, so I usually response right after I receive a message.

No comments: