Monday, March 28, 2011

My friends can't conceive coz it seems so happy-go-lucky for them...

My friends can't comprehend coz it seems so easy for them, but I really don't be acquainted with what to wind up.



Women seem to find me attractive but I'm too shy?

I'm currently at a loss right now. My boyfriend just graduated with his bachelor's in history, and he refuses to continue his education right now with something actually useful. He also has no job and he lives with his parents. While he has applied for some positions, his pursuit is hardly enough to land a job. He applies for maybe 3 jobs per week, which just won't cut it in this job market. On the other hand, I am in school, taking 20 credits, and working 30 or so hours per week making coffee and waiting tables in a cafe. Needless to say, I cannot stand his laziness anymore. I am very much in love with my boyfriend, however his laziness has carried over into other parts of our relationship. I don't want to break up with him, but I feel as if I need to motivate him somehow to get up and either go back and get his masters in something useful, or be on a serious job hunt.He has become so lazy that he has postponed our plans because he has felt too tired to drive the 15 minutes it takes to get to my apartment, although he doesn't go anywhere or do anything all day.When we're together in person, I am so incredibly happy and he treats me very well, but as soon as he leaves, I can feel a sort of resentment starting to brew. Namely because I feel like I work hard and study hard all day while he does nothing.I'm not sure how to convey my feelings toward him in a manner that will be tolerable and positive for the both of us. We are normally great at communicating -- we've been together for a year without a single fight -- but this is the first situation in which I'm completely at a loss of how to talk to him.Should I continue to let him enjoy some relaxation time after his graduation (one month ago), or is it time to set some sort of ultimatum?



My boyfriend won't more strongly pursue his job search?

I happened to run into an old mutual friend (platonic, NOT an ex-boyfriend of mine or anything) of my husband and I in town, and he asked if I wanted to grab a coffee. Not incomplete to seem odd by axiom that hubby didn't like me associating next to other guys, I agreed.

No comments: