Sunday, March 27, 2011

Therefore I'm desiring someone forwards or forward here has an ounce of medical...

Therefore I'm hoping someone on here has an dram of medical understanding/compassion and has any advice in the direction of offer in something that is no doubt completely benign and very common, but worrying come what may.Thank you!I don't smoke or effect drugs, although I achieve drink a bit more than is (very or most) likely healthy bepresenting me. I try in the direction of stick in the direction of healthy foods but if chocolate/crisps are around I won't say no; I usually beget a slightly low blood pressure but the Colloq go the distance measurement (Nov 2010) was 139/79, perhaps suitable or suited (to) to my having just started in front the pill. I am a volunteer firefighter, walk several miles a day and swim about 2k twice a week.



Medical advice needed - chest discomfort?

Is this a good enough diet to lose 20-25 kgs by June?!!!- When I first wake up- one cup of boiling water with lemon (yuck, I havent tried! But I heard it'll speed uup your metabolism))- Do exercise after this, in the morning!- Breakfast:1 whole egg + 1 egg white omelette with veggies + tea/coffee or juice- Snack: 1 portion of fruit, if REALLY hungery another half.- Lunch: Tuna salad- a whole lot of it :)- Snack: 1/4 cup of nuts.- Dinner: Grilled chicken, beef or fish + 3 tablespoons of yogurt (optional) + veggiesNow, sometimes I may switch around the lunch and dinner meals. Exercise will be 30 minutes per day, and maybe 30 minutes more in the afternoon if I have the time.Ocasionally I can have a fruite smoothie (forzen strawberries + lemon), like once a week if I want to. Is this diet too much to eat? Any suggestions? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, CAN I LOSE 20 KG BY SUMMER?Please make sure to answer if I will lose that much weight,, if not how much?



What do you guys think of my diett?Please answer.?

I'm 13 almost 14 5'4 AND 169.4 lbs. For new years I decided that I wanted to lose weight plus I wanted to just eat healthier period. However, I recently started drinking coffee and I drink a cup of regular with french vanilla creamer and 1 or none sugars, I drink one cup of decaffinated coffee at the end of the days but only on the weekend. Will the caffine have any effect on my (atempt) to lose weight?



does caffeine help weight lose?

My manhood is 6 1/2 inches long, 4 3/4 inches around. Is this a ***** you'd laugh at or make fun of over a hot mug of coffee with your girlfriends? My manhod also curves *slightly* upward, like a banana. I'm in addition a caucasian if that matters.I'm other concerned in fashion what women have to say than men...

No comments: