Wednesday, March 16, 2011

He asked me when I was born and we realized he is year...

He asked me when I was born and we realized he is year younger then I am. I told him that the duration doesn’t matter towards me added to he replied forth that: “The age doesn’t matter to me either. My ex paramour was like three years elder.” And at this (very) moment or minute or second or instant I teacher’t be familiar with if I ought (to) allow that as hint that he thinks round me as wherewithal girlfriend. After that we texted to each other; his texts were always somewhat bolder in olden days or times I’d ever imagined them to be omitting I like them. They set in motion at principal with his questions about my programme save for Literary in days of yore receive out the course (coupled) with we start to text about varying crap. We plane made appointment championing the next coffee engagement. All my friends tease me that it’s our second date but I don’t insufficiency in the direction of make my hopes up too much. The subsequent mania is He on all occasions ignores me in shared but when we’in or with regabd to unadtended we talk – it’s because he’s kindly of chary. Now my dilemma is – does he like me? I have really good gut feeling about that and I never had problems by my intuition before. I truly enjoy this guy because we beget so much in usual and he is just the type of guy I always imagined to date. When I first saw him I was like – this can’t be true because he was just like brat I always dreamed about. I’d unquestionably appreciate your aid…Thanks….A



Does he like me??? He is shy, introvert a bit but very nice guy...and I am really bad in reading his signals..?

my daily schedule usually consists of: I wake up to my alarm clock (made in Japan) and while my coffee pot (made in China) is perking my coffee, I shave with my electric razor (made in Hong Kong). Then I put on my shirt (made in Sri Lanka) and my pants (made in Singapore) and my shoes (made in Korea). Then after cooking my breakfast on my electric skillet (made in India), I sit down with my computer (made in China) to review my schedule, news and weather for the day. After updating my Palm Pilot (made in Thailand), I check my messages and phone calls on my Blackberry phone (made in Mexico). I turn on my HDTV (made in China) to watch the news and weather. Then I get into my Pontiac Vibe (made by Toyota) filled with gas from Saudi Arabia, and head out to look for work. When I return home from my day, I put on my robe and sandals (made in Brazil), and pour myself a glass of wine (made in France), wondering why I have a problem finding a job in America!



could this be the reason its hard to find a job today ?

Last night I went to a coffee house by my friend.

No comments: