Sunday, March 13, 2011

Green This weekend's K-Cup battle contenders...

Green ...

This weekend's K-Cup battle contenders come from Kenya. I've had some amazing coffees from Kenya and I was hoping on these K-Cups would bring me back to that happy place. The Drink: Van Houtte Kenya Kilimandjaro Type: K-Cup Overall
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Declares Enticement Grants ...

Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. NASDAQ:GMCR officially declared that, it has awarded an enticement grant to each of G?rard Geoffrion and Sylvain Toutant. The grant is a part of series in connection with the previously announced
Haiti Mountain Coffee - Todd Carmichael on Buying Haitian Coffee ...

The only clue I have is a map, a village named Thiotte with massive fertile mountains around it, and a report from my crazy friend Dan that he saw coffee here. Dan is a man tied to this country through his heart, and he has crossed
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Gourmet Single Cup Milk Chocolate ...

Green mountain coffee roasters gourmet single cup milk chocolate hot chocolate k-cups green mountain - (pack of 2) is a classic favorite for all ages. Sophisticated, sweet cocoa at the touch of a button! Developed expressly for your
How many calories did i eat today?

My husband is going out and having fun with his family(his mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and their two kids).They play cards, go out for coffee, are planning to go bowling tonight. Next week my husband is taking a weeks vacation. He had asked me to reserve a cabin so that we could take our two kids(ages 1 and 4) for a family trip to the mountains for a couple of nights. Then he changed his mind because it was too expensive.Now he's planning to take a couple of his nephew's skiing during what would have been our vacation.I'm stuck home taking care of the kids during all of this. Nobody seems to give a thought to how I feel.I know I'm going to get some negative replies, I'm mostly looking for suggestions for activities that I can do with a 1-yr-old that will be fun. I can't help feeling lonely when everyone else is out having a good time without me.



My family is leaving me out, what can I do?

i know that Jungle Jim does... but is there any place closer to mason that sells the coffee? specifically the more expensive kind of blue mountain. I think its called the golfer's collection that sells for like $49.95...

No comments: