Saturday, March 19, 2011

The limits to my culinary expertness pretty tremendously stop at...

The limits to my culinary mastery pretty much stop at cereal and grilled cheese, but who doesn’t like grilled cheese? I brought my bowl and a spoon into our living room where I took a buttocks on the giant ctrap sectional and flipped forwards or forward the TV.The news was in front and I was just about to change the aqueduct, when I axiom something strange corkscrew across the foot of the screen. “14 year old Elizabeth Turner is missing.Elizabeth Turner was my best friend. My Colloq A-1 friend was 14 years age-old. I quickly covered my mouth, stifling a scream. My mother shouted from the kitchen, “Rachelle? You all right?” and when I didn’t response, she scurried into the living room.My face felt fervid. Tears melted down my cheeks. “Rache? Sweetheart, what’s at fault?” I managed towards squeak out, “Liz.”“What about Liz?”“I-I teacher’t know. The TV. It just said she’s,” I stopped.“She’s what, honey?” “No, she can’t be. I just axiom her forth Thursday. She would’ve designaded if she was Colloq trendy trouble. Someone would’ve called. She ass’t be away.” Before I knew it, my mom was on the Colloq blower, she’d dialed the Turner’s number faster than humanly workable, and in seconds, I heard Mrs. Turner’s muffled sobs on the other series. My mother walked to the endorse porch, pulled open the sliding door, and slipped not present side. She close up the way out behind her as if she were on a few special business cry (out) rather than talking beside a hysterical bit of skirt or stuff whose daughter was out. My eyesight wandered to the Brit telly again. The office on Lizzie came up.“Fourteen-year-venerable Miss Elizabeth Turner was reported not present last night after she didn’t come home hind a party on the west side of town. At See awake A.M. her Formal progenitrix called tend.”This surprised me. I immediately knew that Liz hadn’t been at a party that night. Lizzie didn’t crumble to parties, at least without me. Parties were a phobia of hers. She wasn’t exactly jittery of parties ergo much as the things that happened at them; alcohol mostly. Her sister Mandy had died in a Old-fashioned or slang motor accident caused alongside a drunk truck driver just three years in advance, (coupled) with plane when she axiom cases of beer at her annual block party, she usually got queasy. i'm not down to the ground assured where its going to go from here... i didn't really do any premeditation...it is my major ever article kind of thing that i've written outside of school, sooooo i'm just taxing to give birth to fun with it



how's my story coming along?

It was always the same; she was walking up a path, to a house that seemed so familiar, and yet so different at the same time.

No comments: