Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pines. I’m with your ghost again, it’s a shame about the...

Pines.I’m hard by your ghost again, it’s a shame about the weather,I be familiar with Colloq in a jiffy we’ll be together, together with I can’t wait till in olden days or times, I tokus or tochis or tuchis’t dilly-dally till then.



What does the song Colder Weather by Zac Brown Band mean?

A week ago I met a boy whilst out with my friends, I wasn't looking to meet anyone as such but sometimes these things just happen I guess. The guy in question was seriously hot, very much my type, but also seemed really sweet and interesting. We hit it off, shared a kiss and then agreed to go for a walk together. To cut it short we ended up round mine. We kissed, cuddled and fondled but not much else staying up chatting and joking till late. He was incredibly complimentary and very very candid (forward even) telling me how happy he was to have met me and how attractive he found me etc etc this all made me feel so comfortable and confident around him. The next morning despite a terrible hangover on his behalf we carried on kissing and getting to know each other, I can't even begin to describe how much I was in to this guy and whilst I don’t make a habit of sleeping with guys I just met we very nearly almost had sex (his idea). We stopped because when I began reciprocating and reached for a condom I detected a slight nervousness and hesitation from him and so I suggested another time and we carried on with the heavy petting and kissing instead. After a cup of tea in bed and more chatting (which got surprisingly intimate) he mentioned that after a bad time with his ex he wasn’t in any state to be in a relationship, I made a mental note of this but it didn't seem to affect how we were together.So we ended up spending the whole day together, walking along the canal, having lunch and having coffee. It surely was such a great first-class day and I was unreservedly enjoying his crowd but becoming increasingly aware of the session limit. In the end I couldn’t ritualize it to myself ergo (over and) done with coffee I mentioned that whilst I didn't want to be pushy I was interested in seeing him again. He looked mournful and bemorseful and continued to explain that he easily wasn't in the right place. Whilst I was disappointed I think I took this pretty font and made sure that he knew I wasn't cross together with that I'd had a great day. On the train home he hastily got agitated (coupled) with took my mobile number mumbling something about meeting up Archaic or dialect mayhap when he was next down in London. I gave him my number and we parted ways. Fin.Since then I just can’t get the young man out of my Chiefly US hophead.

No comments: