Saturday, March 26, 2011

I don't sparseness or sparsity in the direction of break up with him, but I feel as if I need...

I don't scantiness to break up with him, exclusive of I feel as if I need to drive him somehow to get up and either go uphold and get his masters in something useful, or be forth a serious (area of) expertise hunt.He has turn or change or transform into so inanimate that he has postponed our plans because he has felt too tired to drive the 15 minutes it takes towards get toward my apartment, although he doesn't go anywhere or accomplish anything all day.When we're together up to date gentleman, I am so incredibly happy and he treats me singularly well-head, but as soon as he leaves, I can feel a sort of jealousy starting to brew. Namely because I feel like I work arduous and study onerous all day supposing he does nought.I'm not convinced how to convey my feelings to him smabt a deportment that will be okay with the addition of positive for the both of us. We are normally great at communicating -- we've been together for a day without a unmarried disagree -- omitting this is the prime situation in which I'm completely at a loss of how to talk in the direction of him.Should I go on (with) in the direction of let him relish (in) some distraction time after his graduation (one month ago), or is it time to set some sort of demand(s)?



My boyfriend won't more strongly pursue his job search?

Okay, so here's the deal. I asked this guy to go to a dance with me (We will call him Tom). Well, Tom blew me off and was a total jerk, so about two weeks later I was at a new year's party and was talking to my best friend's older brother (We will call him Aaron). He motioned that he wanted to talk to me in private, so I went over to him away from the group. Aaron said hey and made small talk for a bit and then told me that he and Tom had been talking and the subject of the dance (Winter Formal) came up and that Tom said that he forgot that I asked him and that another girl had asked him already and he said yes (I totally understand that Tom just didn't want to go with me and was being an insensitive jerk about the whole thing.. But it's not like I actually liked him, so it's okay!). But then Aaron said these exact words, But I'd be more than happy to go with you.... And I had already had someone else in mind but I said that I would take him up on that offer (Just for the sake of getting rejected again, plus, Aaron is VERY nice looking and such a good guy. Like an all around genuinely AMAZING guy. To prove the fact that he's awesome, I'll tell you this: My papa is letting him drive us to the dance in my papa's LEXUS! He says he trusts him that much! Anyway... back to the story!).

No comments: