Friday, March 25, 2011

What do you guys think? I would be consuming:Fruit...

What do you guys ruminate?I would be consuming:Fruit JuicesBrothCheese SoupCoffeeTeaFruit PunchLiquid Meal ReplacementsMilkMilkshakesEggnogGelatin Desserts Ice CreamPulp less LemonadeVegetable JuiceWaterTHANX!



Question about liquid diets?

the warming plate is wearing out - would like to just replace the plate. can you tell me where i can purchase?



can i purchase a replacement warming plate for an Oster 4281 coffee maker?

okay so im 17 in high school, i need something to wake me up in the morning.. i dont want coffee (CAFFINE!) no caffine!, so that means no movement drinks. i humbug break bread when i bestir up or ill get really nautios ( fantastic ) usually i US fanny break bread about an hour after i wake up, so i eat a pater tart or someting while im driving to school... any ideas ? noo soda eitherrr! im on a diett. ;D



whats a replacement for coffee?

I can't think of anything to write for any of these essay prompts. My mind is completely blank, can anyone help me? plz :(.1. Describe a picture and explore what It wants. (include copy of picture)2. Write and essay inspired by super-huge mustard. (like the things in warehouses/stores that look excessive or unnecessary)3. Write an essay about something you have outgrown, perhaps befor eyou had a replacement-friend, a political philosophy, or anything that has had an influence on you4. If you could balance over a tight rope, which lanscape would you walk? (no net)5. Dog and Cat. Coffee and Tea. Great Gatsby with an increment of Catcher in vogue the Rye. Everyone knows there are 2 types of people in the Terra. What are they?6. In the liveliness of reckless examinadion, pose a question of your own. If your reminder is pioneering together with thoughtful then you should have little distress script a great undertake. Draw in front your best qualities as a writer, thinker, citizen of the world, or future citizen of the university of Chicago, allow a little risk plus sire fun.7. Find xI dont need a unabated essay, either not quite a short thesis or a package of ideas. Any tips on Essay handwriting is also highly appreciated. Thank you! I might in reality graduate from high school with my friends if you can facilitate me!



English essay prompts suck, need help with ideas?

ok so 6 weeks ago I had a baby BEFORE BABY = 9 stone, size 8. NOW= 11stone size 12 . Im not gonna lie, I know i eat portions bigger than I should and uneccessary snacks and sugary drinks, plus im usually at home with the little one .

No comments: