Monday, March 28, 2011

Basically, the pee doesn't really seem like it got INTO the...

Basically, the pee doesn't really seem like it got INTO the foot of the carpet, but it's been arid for a uneauivocally long session. And in addition, if I use it is it going to have a really infebior smell permanently? like a strapping bleach smell? Thanks!



Will natures miricale work for me?

my room smells bad because the cat peed in it, and i USED A lot of different products to get rid of the cat pee, and vinegar, and it worked,. The only problem now is that the room smells really bad of the coffee grains I used, the baking soda (especially). I can't get the air to at least smell neutral at all.... i was hoping this would work, i have been using it for about 20 mintues now, and it has only gotten rid of the coffee smell.... is it going to work to get rid of the other smells? and if it is still the cat pee that stinks, which I don't think it is, is natures mircale to late to use now? It's been months... and the cat didn't PEE..... like he didn't leave a stain, I think he sprayed, (meaning that he didn't pee directly into a surface, just sprayed the pee, so it covers a larger area, and only covers the surface)



does bad air sponge really work?

HiIm travelling to new york on a gap summer on a j1 visa, but i will also be working for a UK employer remotely while i am in new york.I work 4 hour shifts at a time as a chat moderator, and although the hostels I am staying in does have wifi, as back up i would like to know if if there are any areas in NYC that would not mind me doing a 4 hour shift on their free wifi...?Its ok sitting in mcdonalds/starbucks but i dont lack to be buying 4 hours of coffee plus intake to stay there together with use it!Does anyone know of any good areas i could go to, preferably with a desk/a undeviating internet room fairly than a restaurant or coffee shop?This will save me in vogue hotel costs!Thanks in advance



Wifi for work purposes in new york?

I spit in the teacher's coffee last week, cuz she told me to be quiet. Then when she was taking a drink, I verging on started laughing with the addition of she looked at me. She resting kept drinking it however so I lecturer't think she knew. I'm gonna do it with pee subsequent period. My mom puts celery in a little container. I'll just pee in there and put it in the coffee when the academician goes to take the sheet to the lunch room. She always tells me to be peace, but at slightest I Brit master't spirit(s) pee.Yes!Thanks championing the feedback. I appreciate all of the input, acide from I decided towards go alongside the pee.

No comments: