Monday, March 14, 2011

Im up to the minute hopes of getting a Keurig coffee inventor that takes up to date K...

Im up to the minute hopes of getting a Keurig coffee maker that takes in K Cups.



Are there any KCups available outside of Keurig brand?





Can keurig coffee makers practice coffee grinds instead of K-cups?

I would like to get my dad a coffee maker for Christams but he is very specific. He want sone that he can still use his pre-grinded coffee mix in. He does not want ot have to use beans. He also would like to NOT have to fill it up with water and coffee every single night. He would also like it to brew 1-4 cups at a time if possible. I don;t know if it exists! HELP! Is there any that most of the features.Also, he does NOT want to use K-cupsLiz H. do you have a specific name? That would be great thanks!



Is there a coffee maker that does NOT beget to be refilled each night?

Im pretty much a hypochondriac so im freaking out. I cleaned the coffee maker last night with the tilex and let it sit, i then kept rinsing it out with water. Before i made the coffee a little while ago i rinsed it out again. I thought i had cleaned it with the bleach cleaner i bought cause my coffee maker had mold in it but i just looked and i accidently used tilex..Should i be worried =(



I accidently cleaned my coffee maker with tilex cause of mold, then drank half a cup of coffee?

I can only find one review on this product, and although positive, it was also very short. Has anyone owned this coffee maker? Is it a good one to buy? I'm looking for inexpensive, but reliable and makes good coffee



OPINION? Delfino 12-cup stainless steel programmable coffee maker?

I'm thinking of getting my mom and myself a machine for Christmas. I just have a few questions for people who use the K-Cup system.1. How much per week/month do you spend on K-Cups and how many cups do you consume a day?2. Do you drink more or less coffee than when you had a drip maker3. What makes it worth spending the extra money?



How much do you spend a month on Keurig K-Cups?

Looking for help finding myself an affordable k-cup type thingie. Thanks so much.


No comments: