Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Those people can not buy the house now. Now jews and chinese...

Those people can not purchase the house now. Now jews with the addition of chinese will become more rich, because they have money to buy and rip the properties.I predict toward day that this rescript dransmit cancel the actual estate market with the addition of thousands of realtor Law devise go on welfare.( Bordon on Tax payers) What you say neabby this?



What people will do now to buy the house, with low D/P. New law is good for Bankers and Govt. not for poors?

Hi,I love Tim Hortons coffee and I bought the grounds at my local supermarket. They are fresh and I have a great coffee maker. But I can't make it taste exactly like the double double like you would get at their franchise store. So I still spend a fortune each week on a double double. If someone works there, can you please tell me whats the seceret? I use splenda and cream ect. But I am a Tim Hortons addict. Is there a special cream they use for the coffee or something? I need to get my hands on?Thanks.



Tim Hortons coffee question?

I bought A gallon of deit green tea and I'm wondering if It's healthy if I just heat it up in the morning to replace my coffee or just by the green tea packets that you just put in hot water.



Is store bought gallon deit green tea healthy?

SAIRAAH APARTMENTS1.ONE BEDROOM AND TWO BEDROOM STUDIO APARTMENTS FULLY EQUIPPED WITH ALL AMENITIES.#VAASTU FRIENDLY LAYOUT.#PLENTY OF CROSS VENTILATION.#ULTRA MODERN FITTINGS#CUSTOMISED KITCHEN,#100% POWER BACK UP# 24X7 WATER SUPPLY#HUGE BALCONIES#GATED COMPLEX WITH INTERCOM AND CAMERA FACILITY#A THREE-TIER SECURITY SYSTEM FOLLOWED AROUND THE CLOCK.SPECIFICATIONS* WOODEN FLOORS.* BEDROOM21'LCD TVDVD PLAYERAIR CONDITIONERDIGITAL SAFECOFFEE TABLE SETSTEAM IRONCLOCKLIGHTS AND FANSDRESSING CONSOLECOUCHDOUBLE ABED AND STORAGEMATTRESS,SET OF 2 BED SHEETS,PILLOW COVERS,BLANKET,CURTAINS.WARDROBE WITH HANGERSBED SIDE LAMPSPAINTINGS* DRAWING ROOMSOFA SET(5 SEATER) WITH CENTER TABLE AND PUFFYCURTAINS* DINING TABLEDINING TABLE WITH CHAIRS(in on SEATER)FLOWER VASE* KITCHENMODULAR KITCHENRO WATER PURIFIERHOB WITH CHIMNEYREFRIGERATORMICROWAVEJUICER MIXERTOASTERCUTLERY SET,TEA SET,LEMON SET,DINNER SET,PRESSURE COOKER,above. 2. wonderful UTENSILS* BATHROOMSHOWER PANELGEYSERDESIGNER VANITY WITH MIRROR SETTOILET PAPER ROLL,FOOT MAT,DUSTBIN ETC.PRICE:-650 SQFT-1625000/-1300 SQFT-3250000/-JAI SAI RAM.JO SHIRDI MAIN AAEGA AAPAD DOOR BHAGAEGA.!CONTACT:-RAJESH CHHABRA:9810199175,SAHIL:-9871805475



any 1 want to buy a flat in shirdi just 1/2 km away from temple.?

I

No comments: