Saturday, March 26, 2011

Has anyone else had this snag at the or in front? Also-this has...

Has anyone else had this problem before? wealth-this has happened to two different brands of coffee makers; I threw my Mr.Coffee US old-fashioned gazabo in the Slang crud because I thought the chemical was coming from that, but my Cuisinart does the same.



Coffee has chemical taste/smell?

...soon as coffee is done?In January we bought this unit and loved it! In April it started shutting off immediately after cooking the coffee. We tried everything, finally called Customer Service and was told to take it back for replacement. Did that in May, the second unit worked perfectly until last week and is now shutting off immediately. Called customer service -- take it back was the suggestion -- with the 3 year warranty we will be able to get a new coffee maker every 3-6 months forever if this continues! Anyone else having the same problem? Were you able to fix it?



Anybody having trouble with the Cuisinart Grind Brew coffeemaker DGB-700BC shutting off as...?

In an effort to save money I want to find a coffee with the same great taste as cafe verona but cheaper. Any ideas? I have seen other bold coffees but didnt want to buy a whole bag just to try. I have a cuisinart grind and brew so I am looking for whole beans.



Is there a coffee that tastes like starbucks cafe verona but immensely cheaper?

I have had two unsuccessful attempts at making coffee with this coffee maker: http://www.cuisinart.com/parts/coffee_bar/dcc-1200.htmlThe first time I didn't use a filter because I thought the one it comes with was enough, and it gave me less than 1 cup of watery coffee, it beeped signaling it was done, and the filter was filled with the water/ coffee grinds. So I dumped it out and tried again, this time putting a filter in and doing the same thing. It just beeps when it's done but the small amount of coffee that comes out is very watery and the water is just floating around in the filter at the top. Please help? Thanks!What is the filter housing and the carafe? I'm appliance dumb =\



Making coffee with Cuisine Art coffee maker?

I'm looking for buying an espresso machine that is simple for home use so I can learn how to use it and later buy a commercial appliance. I want to open a coffee bar but first I need to learn how to use it.

No comments: