Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Harrison took it as the pretense of another meaningless...

Harrison took it as the pretense of another meaningless persiflage. He decided to seize it before anything could come, and he strode away from the unthreatened, the bag by his journal contained slipped gone (and forgotten) his right shoulder. Tripping finished his own shoes, he went home, in debt for the spared occasion, barring (prep) excluding not showing it.I'd no more than like to point not present that there not going toward fall in love. Sure, it seems like Clare has a tiny crush, but making them fall in tenderness is too cliche and obvious. Just sayin'.Thanks.By the route, Yes, I have apprised this before. I REALLY deficiency a critic.



Help with this little scene? Please?

I keep having the same dream every night... well, I say same dream. It's not the exact same every time, but it always lead to the same thing everytime, no matter how different the beginning of the dream maybe. In my dream, I am always trying to get somewhere for one reason or another, (need to hide, moving to a new home, running from danger, visiting a friend, etc.). This part of the dream is usually different. It doesn't matter where I am in the world, the way to get to this place is always inside of another building. I have to find the secret door (which is always different depending on where I am in my dream and always hidden in a different spot). Once I find this the secret door, it always opens up to the exact same stair case. It's very long, very narrow with no rails, dark ( The only light is coming from a window that is always night outside) and it's dusty with lots of spider webs. But even though it sounds dangerous, I never have any trouble getting to the door at the top. I just run or walk right up to it. I have no trouble getting through the door either. On the other side of the door is sort of like a very upscale apartment. The architecture is like nothing I've ever seen before and it is amazing. I'm not sure if describing the layout will help but I will anyway just in case some are curious.Layout:When you walk through the door, the room is very brightly lit and all the walls are painted an eggshell color. To your left is a 12 -15 foot wall that has a clear glass railing around the top and to your right is a glass wall that goes all the way up to the ceiling. It always shows the scenery of a city with skyscrapers and it's always clear skies and bright and sunny. Just ahead of you are 2 columns and between those 2 columns, on the wall to the left is a stair way that leads up to a second floor.

No comments: