Sunday, March 20, 2011

Now through 1/22 if you show the Borders App, get a FREE...

Now through 1/22 if you rodomontade the Borders App, obtain a FREE small Seattle's Best coffee at Borders! You can download the free Borders eReading app on your laptop, smartphone, itouch and more!
Coffee News Franchise Establishing Themselves As the Cream of the ...

After several interim jobs, he discovered Coffee News, a small publication given out in coffee houses and other eateries. The advertising opportunities intrigued him enough to buy his own Coffee News local territory.
New York City Coffee Shop Uses iPad As Cash Register - Apple iPad ...

According to ShopKeep.com, the iPad app has been primarily designed for coffee shops, bakeries, small cafes and any small, quick-serve retail environments. Source: iPad Cash Register Arrives at Grand Central Coffee Shop - Cult of Mac
McDonalds - Free Small Coffee

Head on over to your local McDonald's to snag yourself a Free Small Premium Roast Coffee. According to the commercial, this deal is good all day so if you need a pick me up late, just make a run for the drive-thru.
Should I leave my boyfriend?

Breakfast:100 calorie muffin2 pieces of plain white toast.A small beaker of coffee. (I know coffee's rotten. But mehh.)Lunch:a undersized salad with lettuce, cheese, crutons, a tad bit of low fat liniment, and carrots.100 calorie cookie pack.So about how much? Don't US fink me to read labels, salads are laborious to do that next to! It was a pygmy one though. If that helps.I'm neabby to work elsewhere, boot....how many calories should I burn?Thanks!



How many calories is this so far?

I saw this cute girl at the pharmacy on friday night. I needed cologne out of the glass case, so I asked her. She went to ring up the cologne, and I asked her if she went to school at the college I go to. She said yes, and I remarked how I thought I saw her around there before. We made small talk about what we were going into, and stuff like that. I asked her if she wanted to get coffee or lunch this week, seeing as we are there on the same days. She said yes, and I asked for her number, and she gave it to me. I sent her a text on sunday, asking how her weekend was going (I mentioned who I was, just in case). She didn't respond. I was thinking of giving her a call this afternoon. Is this a good idea? (should I wait a little longer?) I think it would be better than sending another text.

No comments: