Saturday, March 26, 2011

If caffeine is eliminated from the body at a excoriate of 11% per...

If caffeine is eliminated from the body at a excoriate of 11% per hour, how much caffeine is left in vogue the body after 6 hours?plz explain



Algebra 2 Word Problem?

I've been struggling with my body and after my dad told me he didn't think i ate enough i've been really self conscious. Im 5'4, 110 pounds and do tones of sports.Normally i have an apple for breakfast and a stein of coffee, for nibble more apple and a granola bar and half a sandwich. added to dinner not quite a little of whatever my parents variety as long as it doesn't have meet other than chicken. and of course small bits of whatever through out the day.So do i eat cufficient or not enough..?



How healthy am i? Do i eat to much? not enough?

I used to have a cup of coffee everyday before school and then last January I started to twitch everytime I started t have coffee or even if I didn't have it. In March of 2010 I had a seizure due to an unknown reason. I used to remember everything, but ever since the seizure, it seems as if I cannot even remember what happened the day before. I used to be social, now I am extremely shy and only use words like mhm, yeah, no, etc.In some cases, I cannot even carry on a conversation because I FORGOT what the person and I were talking about...I get extremely hyper off of drinking half a can of coke a cola or anything with tiny bit of caffeine


Does anyone know what this could be?

A_the composition of the inner and outer planets, current observations of star formation, and the motion of the solar systemB_current observations of star formation and the path of cometsC_current observations of the structure and motion of the solar system and the nebular galaxyD_the composition of the inner and outer planets and the amount of hydrogen and helium found in spaceQUESTION 2 Which statement is true?A_The earth has a stronger gravitational pull than the Sun because it is smaller in mass.B_Planets would travel in a straight line if it weren't for the force of the Sun's gravity.C_The Sun's gravitational pull is weaker on planets that are closer to it.D_The elliptical path of planets is described by Newton's 1st law of motion.QUESTION 3 When I bumped the table, the coffee in my cup spilled out.

No comments: