Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Public set or put or lay (down), seated at a temporize, what's improper about...

Public place, sitting at a table, what's improper about that? My husband had also said he would be in a meeting at work and had his mobile switched off, so I couldn't even tell him.Later, we finished our coffee and I was just saying goodbye to our friend outside the cafe when my husband storms past us on the street! Our friend was mystified as to why I looked so frightened of my husband, but I said my goodbyes and went straight after hubby to explain what happened.He was furious! He said, 'My day was horrible and I come home looking for you and you're not there (where I was supposed to be, in his eyes). All I wanted was a hug to make me feel better, so I've walked all around the city looking for you and I found you with him.'I was like, 'I'm sorry! I just ran into him and we were just catching up with a coffee in a public cafe, sitting well away from each other! It's not like you found us in bed together or kissing or anything ludicrous like that! We didn't even hug or shake hands when we met or said goodbye! He knows I'm with you, and even if he wanted to, he wouldn't have tried anything.'Hubby replied, 'Yeah, I know he knows you're my most prized possession and he wouldn't have a nose if he tried anything...'Anyone else find my husband's attitude and words weird? I AM NOT cheating - never have, never will. I ran into a friend by chance and had one drink in a public cafe, without even so much as touching his hand to shake hands, then left. This is not the first thing hubby has done like this: once, he followed me to the video store because apparently he had another friend who lived in the next street or something, and he suspected me of cheating! Well, he couldn't say I was, because I dropped off our rentals and started straight back home from the store. It frightened me to find him waiting outside the shop, though. I'd only said I wanted some fresh air and I'd take our rentals back to get it!Weird?So I'm a 'possession', am I? That's the bit I found most creepy, and the following/looking for me all around just because I wasn't in the house where he thought I should've been


I feel weird about my husband saying this...?





What retailers carry the Cafe Escapes brand for Keurig coffee makers?

I found my BF one day in a cafe. He and a girl were drinking coffee from the same glassware. They were additionally holding hands.I asked him how dare he do this. He says that this is not pettifoggery.

No comments: