Thursday, March 17, 2011

Since live (on) year this wasn't a problem up until this year...

Since last day this wasn't a problem up until this year when it broke down, n got fixed,then my bill went up b/c of that reason, (temp fix i guess, but made it worst in the long run) can i earn them in the direction of compensate me for at least 20-30% of the US car-card increase due in the direction of a not properly functional appliance? 5. if so how would i go neabby doing it. thanks for your time.no the seals seem fine to me. but i could be amiss on that. i additionally beget my thermostat onwards 3, highest is 6. its a nice fridge, dont get me improper, everything is always really unsympathetic, sometimes even frozen...so i think that its hardly old and its over functioning itself.



My electric bill for a small 1 bedroom apt is 85-100 dollars a month! why?

Can you use it to patch things that involve wires? I have an antique coffee urn that I really like, but there's a piece missing that comes in contact with some of the wires (the original part was made of Bakelite) and I need to rebuild it. It's an extremely simple fix, but I just want to be safe.And no, I'm not just going to chuck the thing and pick up one of those $10 Chinese-made Wal-Mart specials, this thing is a great appliance that's been doing a great job for like 50 years, so I don't want any sass.Thanks in advance.ALSO:Thanks for the helpful info, and for reference, here's a picture of the part I was going to use the mighty putty on:http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/TuxedoRonny/AE9U9evsMNE65j2.jpg



Does mighty putty conduct electricity?

I bought a small plastic fan at the beginning of summer just to keep the air circulating in my computer room altho' I have cooling. It just quit working. I remember when I was a child we did not having cooling nor even a swamp cooler. Texas summers can be almost unbearable. It got up to 113 degrees here a few times. As a child we had a fan in each room. They were made out of metal and we used them year after year and were fairly comfortable. I have been through several coffee makers, toasters, microwaves and etc. Today's small usually pl equipment just aren't up to the same fairness and permanency as those of Literary in days of yore in my opinion.



What do you think of today's small appliances?




No comments: