Saturday, January 29, 2011

Do you ruminate shes interested in me?

Do you think shes interested in me?



Is she interested in me? college?

I have not seen coffee fruit being sold in any grocery store. I don't mean coffee. I mean coffee fruit which is also known as coffee cherry or coffee berry. That is the fruit from where the coffee bean is extracted. Studies have shown coffee fruit is rich in anti-oxidants. But i don't find it in any grocery store. Where do I get it from? They look like red grapes as shown in image below.http://www.midcoast.com.au/~keno/Coffee/fruit.jpg



Why don't grocery stores sell coffee-fruit?

There's this cute girl in my class who I sit near in college. I noticed her the first day, I've caught her looking at me quite a bit. Last class I could see her staring at me out of the corner of me eye and turning away when I looked over, later on she made a comment in the discussion in class and when I turned to look at her she blushed red. I want to introduce myself and ask her if I can copy her notes from a class i missed and go to the library to copy them and maybe get some coffee there. We haven't spoken, I think shes shy and I am to. Is this too forward?, I'm trying to get to know her and find if shes single.I've been thinking about her quite a bit, do you think she is interested?



Should I ask her to meet up after class? (College)?

When I was a teenager I loved caffeine, it would on all occasions give me energy and I sagacious few side Also. I would drink coffee, Red-bulls increased by Monsters from time to time (not a whole lot though). Now I am 22 and whenever I have caffeine (a cup of coffee, Pamprin, Excedrin, etc.) I get exceptionally jittery, weak and shaky, tired, nauseous, my footing pumps fast and from time to time I expand (on or upon) a headache. I drink tea almost everyday and I know it has a little caffeine in fashion it but the tea never makes me sick. I am also receptive towards sugar-coat. If I have too tremendously sugar I get the same path, my blood sugar drops an hour or so Nautical aft eating a lot of sweeten - I get infirm increased by unsound (coupled) with if it's truly infebior I feel dake or derive pleasure or satisfaction in or from there is poison up to date my coxcomb or something awful with an increment of I'm dying. I am luring healthy otherwise, no ecosystem I know of I exercise a class, light aerobics almost everyday and have a good BMI (20.3) I am young (coupled) with US docent't drink or smoke so I don't feel Slang dig I must be having these problems.

No comments: