Sunday, January 30, 2011

You mass that this person gets a % of each legion of your...

You mass that this person gets a % of each cadre of your sales because they tell you more about what a great business opportunity this is sufficiently than what a great product you might try.Also, the sales person wears weird accessories/garments to draw heed to themselves and speaks loudly as a result or consequence that others will hark (to) their pitch. They demand to be Christian and criticism scripture tto try to talk into you to jump forth board. If you are not interested, they may even insinuate that something is about you is scarce spiritually.So I ask you whether or not you would be annoyed if someone solicited you in spite of or despite the fact that at a coffee shop. Would you also chance or stumble on or upon it irritating to listen to others being solicited?



Should patrons of a coffee department store be subject to soliciting?

It's relentless. I wake up every day (usually way later than I should) and I'm already tired. Instantly, I feel overwhelmed. I wish I could go back to bed. My eyelids are heavy, my mood is dark, I can't stand the idea of talking to anyone or doing anything or going anywhere even if I need to. My house is messy, and I used to be the biggest neat-freak on the block. I had a sales job for a year at which I was doing very well (got promoted twice) but I just lost my motivation because I was so tired. I let my sales fall and I got laid off. (Luckily, I was able to collect unemployment or I'd be homeless and tired right now.) I went to the doctor after months of this. They did blood tests, chest x-ray, everything you can imagine. There's nothing physically wrong with me. How is this possible? I am female, 23, physically fit. I eat right, or close enough to right. I drink a lot of water. I don't use drugs and I barely ever drink alcohol. I can't stand it anymore. I want to feel normal again. I used to enjoy cleaning my house, writing, playing guitar, taking walks, and painting. Now, I sometimes enjoy thinking about doing those things but I never have the energy to do them. I really need some advice? Has anyone else ever dealt with this? I literally feel like I could just lay in bed all day every day and never get enough rest. Also, caffeine is no help. Last week I drank 2 extra-big coffees from the coffee shop near my house hoping it would give me the motivation towards clean up. I was sluggish two hours later. Please, view?



Tired of being tired all the time, please any advice?

Just curious what your opinion is on this.

No comments: