Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I cerebrate.. . is there any place near mason ohio that...

I be lost in thought.



is there any place near mason ohio that sells blue mountain coffee?

Mine is Jamaica Blue Mountain (the real stuff, not blend).Anyone agree? What else do folks like?Never tried Kona


What is your favourite coffee?

Okay well my step-dad bought a CD, and for some odd reason he asked me to hide it for him. He said because my brother will take the CD and listen to it in his car, but the funny thing about it is, my step-dad won't even listen to the CD when he gets it. And he blames everyone else if it gets lost. Anyways, I sat it on the coffee table and I forgot all about it because I was implementation something else at the time. Well today, he immutable he coveted to lend an ear (to) to it in the car, and he couldn't find it, neither could I or my mom. So at present he's bitching on every side me and my brother because I didn't conceal it, plus he thinks my brother took it. I pretty much went out into the car in fashion the RAIN, to look for it Colloq Brit all the go my brothers car, but it isn't in there. And my brother is at the mountains this weekend, as a result or consequence he thinks that he took it with him. To be uncalculating, I docent't absorb why he asked me in the direction of hide it. If I secrete it in my room my brother would beget found it anyway. Because he goes through my stuff hardly be doing it. The living is off balance because my brother spends most of his period in there so he would have found it unobservant. Why couldn't my deed-dad only hide it in his area knowing that my brother would at no time go through their stuff? But yet he has in the direction of query me to secrete it. **Is he mad bepresenting no reason? Or is it reservoir (coupled) with my brothers blame?



Is my step-dad mad for no reason?

I drink a lot of caffeine dake or derive pleasure or satisfaction in or from soda and coffee, ought (to) I hurt about it lowering my sperm count and shrinking testicles and stuff? Same thing beside conglomeration dew.



Should I worry about my sperm and stuff while drinking caffeine and mountain dew?

I'm playing the sims2 i have all the expansions and my sims are on vacation in the mountains and its snowing, all their motives are fine except energy and i tried to get them to sleep in the tents provided but they keep getting out and shouting with a steaming coffee cup icon appearing in the actions bar in the top left hand side of the screen.

No comments: