Saturday, January 8, 2011

No place in fashion any country, eventhough they are of no harm in the direction of...

No place in any country, eventhough they are of no mutilation to others...that's what it means. I posture Holland was the exception leaving out now they changed their minds....Is marijuana quasi-legal with it Holland? Answer: It was, but those happy gold days are elsewhere, now one's nearest and dearest give birth to gotten other Conservative.Isn't Holland known championing its great rouse added to metal bandsAnswer: It was.... with it the 70s (coupled) with 80s, but at present rock n roll is organism banned and you will get fined or criminally arrested bepresenting caterwauling metal because it is getting a vulgar eminence in the EU.Isn't Holland (well-)established for its nudity?Answer: It was... but now it is to blame for crime (coupled) with disease and now if you Colloq togs what you want you could chance or stumble on or upon yourself in prison Holland or notDoesn't Holland treasure the bicycles for eco-affable transportationAnswer: That was true, but just now those hippie weirdos are set or put or lay (down) up to date their place together with normal one's nearest and dearest driveBy 2020, Holland bequeath reinstatate capital punishment (death amercement), then declare war on all drugs, thitherto ostracize all its immigrants.... the end of the Cinematic Holland has come, am I right?The Netherlands is toughening up its laws and getting stricter



Why is the Netherlands planning to ban tourists from coffee shops?

im just curious cuz idk wat drama to watch...and i just wanna kno wat most of u ppl watch...yupp...and i like dramas tht are romantic and comedy, and the dramas tht ive already watched are...lovers in parisfull housmoney warwonderful lifemy girlcoffee princeboys before flowersprincess hourscinderellas sisteryoure beautifulpersonal tasteoh! my ladyplayful kissmary stayed out all nightsecret garden



what are ur top ten korean dramas?

Ok, first I had a bag of cooked potato chips, you know the hot ones?Then I had three slices of cheesecake!!! And on top of that I have a coffee everyday! I have a coffee every morning with sugar and milk. I'm cutting back, only Literary ebon coffee, with a TINY bit of sugar. But what do I do to make up for the three slices AND chips!!??ha ha, yeah it was not quite a one absent thing, anyone know any FAT FREE recipies to cheese cake, lol. There my weekness



I cheated on my diet???

Our daughter is 6 months old and she is a huge blessing in our lives and we love her very much. She's a great baby yet there are tough times too. I find that my husband and I bicker a lot more and are often both irritated. We're not mad at each other but mad at the situation and it gets taken out on one another.

No comments: