Sunday, January 23, 2011

I have no clue how I did not grow up with them Colloq Brit all the go the first...

I sire no clue how I did not grow up by them in vogue the first set or put or lay (down)! I'm talking products like manual crank-up coffee quern, wind-up receiver/cell phone charger, hand crank paper shredder, US lunch-hook crank flesh mixers, frost calve makers, etc. These things are great since they can be Colloq hand-me-down anywhere, eco-friendly and it's cheap/affordable. Anybody else out there a large fan of anything hand crank or want to join something to the ranking of products?



Do you think we should start buying more crank up products?

Lookin for unroasted/green coffee grounds. Found beans, but have no grinder or the supposed 7 grand needed to buy one. Friend of mine had a bag called crazy somethin white coffee.Note: I dont need a wikipedia link, it's very unreliable, but thank you for the answer. What i'm looking for is white coffee ans results in a clearish, highly caffeinated coffee that looks and tastes a bit more like tea, rather than what you get from roasted coffee beans. It comes out stable enough. Very expensive toward grind, so it's hard to find.



Where can i buy ground white coffee?

I harvested a bunch of yellow and white honeysuckle flowers, put them into a food dehydrator and then when they were dried out, I put them into a coffee crusher and ground them into powder. I'm going to add all of this honeysuckle granulate into a cake mix plus make a vanilla pudding pastry flavored with honeysuckle flowers. Is this guabanteed to achieve? I'm using American honeysuckle flowers, the yellow and white ones??



Can you eat American honeysuckle flowers?

Can one use a coffee grinder to make Ground beef (AKA Keema)? Or food processor? Any other suggestions?



Ground beef (keema): Can you use a coffee grinder/food processor to make it?




No comments: