Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've read that grand areas terrify them, so I've tried...

I've read that large areas scare them, so I've tried pinning off a smaller room in the kitchenette (hard by blankets crestfallen of circulate) for them to perambulate up to date, besides still nothing! I even accustomed out hay added to their toys. Anyone had this issue ahead? If so, how did you acquire your piggies to reachable up (coupled) with give birth to some enjoyment?P.S. Last year I just had one guinea pig (the inactive one) championing a short while in my venerable apartment and he used to enjoy running around the living area. He would at all times run under the coffee table and such. But now that he has a buddy he doesn't do a obsession!



Why don't my guinea pigs enjoy free-roaming time?

I'm in grade 12, and I've been doing latin ballroom dancing since grade 9.This year a competition group was set up at my school, and now I've got a regular dance partner that I meet with twice a week, along with the other couples in the competition group.I really like my partner, and we're becoming good friends. He's a really nice guy and he's funny, but he's also only in grade 10, so he can be a bit annoying and immature at times which is why I would never think of him as more than a friend. However, I have to admit that he's very good looking, and my boyfriend obviously thinks so too because now that he's met my partner he acts extremely uncomfortable in his presence and has become jealous when I'm alone with my partner.My boyfriend met my partner when I asked him to come watch me dance during my practice, but now he insists on coming to all of my practices, and has hinted that he doesn't want me to be around him outside of practices (one time I went for coffee with my partner after practice, and my boyfriend made some comment about how much time we spend together).I really care about my boyfriend, and aside from this we have an amazing relationship. I don't want my dancing to get in the way of things, but it's not something I want to give up because it's what I love, and I know that nothing will ever happen with me and my partner. I understand that he may be so jealous because I'm the first girlfriend he's ever had, but I've explained to him that he's my boyfriend because he's the one I want to be with. He hasn't asked me to give it up, but things have been a little tense and it upsets me to think he doesn't trust me.Is it normal that he should be jealous? How can I assure him that he really has nothing to worry about?



Is it normal for my boyfriend to be so jealous?

A young man called directory assistance.

No comments: