Sunday, January 16, 2011

TerraCurve. com is his personal project - an avenue of...

TerraCurve.com is his personal project - an avenue of creativity that combines his beliefs in social responsibility with
A Great No Spill Travel Coffee Mug For Use In The Home

Most people have a high quality travel mug that they use around the home and when they travel away from the house. The best travel mugs are designed.

Personal Coffee Travel Mug

If they are coffee drinkers, and who isn't, then this might just be the perfect gift for them. Instead of having to brew a big pot of coffee, the can use the Black - Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug to brew
Ceramic Eco-Friendly Travel Mugs - Pioneer Woman Home Garden ...

An Authentic Life On Wednesday, January 19 at 10:50 am. Lovely! Seems the travel coffee mug disappears as quickly as the lone sock in the dryer around our place. Can't keep em in stock!
question for people who are or have been homeless...?

Are things like if someone is spending time with you a possible indication that they may like you?I know this girl and she asked me to move in to her apartment and I didn't really want to but just about every time she sees me she says put the jug on lets have a coffee then she talks to me for about 20 minutes And most of the time she is having these really deep and meaningful conversations with me about being myself and she wants me to be more confident.She even woke me up at 1am just before Christmas for a drink and we talked until 4am. The reason that she woke me up so early was that she was leaving to visit her Aunt at 6am.She asked me to move into her apartment as she lives much closer to my work and she told me that I would save about 5 hours traveling time and about $60 in gas each week.



How to pick up on hints that someone likes you?

Are things like if someone is spending time with you a possible indication that they may like you?I know this girl and she asked me to move in to her apartment and I didn't really want to but just about every time she sees me she says put the jug on lets have a coffee then she talks to me for about 20 minutes And most of the time she is having these really deep and meaningful conversations with me about being myself and she wants me to be more confident.She even woke me up at 1am just before Christmas for a drink and we talked until 4am.

No comments: