Friday, January 28, 2011

Unheard: The Sweet Hurts coffee shop care - Pop Hiss...

Unheard: The Sweet Hurts coffee shop sorrow - Pop Hiss ...

Editor's note: Every week, our colleagues at Brand X's L.A. Unheard column unearth one of L.A.'s best undiscovered acts. The band: The Sweet Hurt, L.A. musician-about-town Wendy Wang's solo project. The sound: Rarely has a band name fit
The quot;Global Implicationsquot; of Coffee in Meetings - NYTimes.com

In stressful meetings, does coffee help or harm the situation? Lindsay St. Claire, Robert C. Hayward and Peter J. Rogers attempted to answer that question in a new study, which is summarized here by the BPS Research Digest: For two men
how to say ' i made coffee for my boss' in french?

I gave this girl my number a month ago and when I asked her if she wanted it, she kind of smiled and said it didn't matter and she said I could just email her.She didn't give me her number but I gave her mine. She didn't text me or call me the whole month.The girl is in my Tuesday night class this term.She said hi to me as I we passed in the hall tonight, she remembered my name too. I said hey back and asked her how she was doing. I emailed her tonight just asking her how she likes our class so far. We don't get any time to talk during class.I know she doesn't like me but I'm still interested in her. I don't come across any girls like her in my town. She seems unique.See the thing is, normally I would be able to move on and just forget about her. But this girl is different. I've never seen a girl like her in my area before. She's pretty in an exotic way (she's Armenian and so am I, well part) and she seems bubbly and nice. I don't run across a lot of girls like that.I'm from Michigan and most of the people here are depressed and or miserable. I've never seen a girl like her before, she's nice and pretty.I wish she would just give me a chance and maybe have coffee with me or something. I feel like I'd be a good catch for her. I have a nice personality and I work hard. I mean of course I would let her become comfortable with me first. I wouldn't ask her out on a formal date after just having coffee.I would tell her how I feel but I don't know if we be versed or skilled in each other good enough yet. She was in a class of reservoir last district and we talked some but not a ton. We didn't tell each more our hobbies or tastes in music or anything.I want to elucidate to her how I feel about her and why I think she's special but I think that would be a bad idea.

No comments: