Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thanks guys :). . Cappuccino maker, aid!?. I...

Thanks guys :)



Cappuccino maker, help!?

I really like Mcdonalds coffee and would like to make coffee that taste like theirs at home in my drip coffee maker. I also have a Keurig. what coffee can I use that will tastes like Mcdonalds?



What ground coffee is the best?

I've seen little tea bags filled with coffee before and I was wondering if I could recreate them at home. I think using a coffee maker is a pain in the butt because I don't like the clean up. Could I still make a cup of coffee if I just brim-full a tea reticule next to ground coffee and permit (to) it steep as if it were tea? Or would that be boot frail?



Can I use ground coffee and tea bags to make a cup of coffee without a coffee maker?

This is the coffee maker I used. I only grind the beans before I cook. I use the gold tone filer. http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-Coffee-Maker-Grinder-Stainless/dp/B0000VZBGC



I use Starbucks Pike Roast beans at home. But I can't get the same taste like the Starbucks store. Why?

Can you make a latte at home? How? I only have a coffee maker nothing fancy. Thanks!



Can you make a latte at home?

I am by far a coffee addict. I brew coffee at home. As well as frequent Starbucks. I am a latte lover. I was thinking of buying an espresso machine for the home. A friend suggested I buy a single cup coffee maker instead. I know they are two different things, but I was hoping that the freshness of each mug would satisfy like a latte. And what round a french press? Would that be good selection? I am only just trying to rein smabt the latte expenditure. I grew up forwards or forward unimperilled au lait at cafe du monde. I just want to be able to make a pleasing tankard of joe.



Can you help me with my coffee conundrum?

Like coffee you make at home in the coffee framer.



What is your favorite name brand coffee?

No one has a key to my place because I got new locks, and the electric company says it can shut off all of my power, but then the fridge will spoil? Is it worth it, or will it most likely just break the glass pot?



I left my coffee maker on, with a full pot, and will not be home for 3 days. no auto shutoff, what will happen?

I live in NYC and, after building up clientele, I want to be a self-employed tax preparer. I will be renting a small office in a building that has street traffic.

No comments: