Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Four Boxes of Coffee or Tea + You can get a...

Four Boxes of Coffee or Tea + ...

You can get a Gevalia 12-Cup Coffee Maker with four boxes of Coffee or Tea PLUS a travel mug for only $19.99 (orignally $49.99) on Gevalia.com. These products also ship for free! Plug in your shipping information and coffee preferences
Under Counter Coffee Maker – Help Save Your Space - Coffee and ...

It features a electronic digital clock which is programmable to your wake up time or to your afternoon coffee bift. Black And Decker Spacemaker ODC440B. With this 12 cup coffee maker, you can find space on your countertop again as it
Monday Must-Have: Kenmore Elite 12-Cup Coffee Grinder and Brewer ...

Monday Must-Have: Kenmore Elite 12-Cup Coffee Grinder and Brewer. Jennifer James. This past summer right after Blogher I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Sears' HQ right outside of Chicago and learn about the Kenmore brand.
Kalorik Aztec 500 Watt Blender, Combo Grill And 12 Cup Coffee ...

Price: $179.99Product brand: KalorikCategory: Home - Garden - Kitchen - Dining - Appliances -

Are you still awake? What time is it there?

Hi I am 26+ yrs old woman. My height is 5ft. My weight is 55kgs. I want to reduce It upto 5-6kgs more.Everyday I am doing gym and yoga and I am working woman.My diet is Breakfast (8:30 a.m): 2 toasted bread , I cup coffee with out sugar. Lunch (12:30 p.m)- hallf bowl rice with dal and green vegetables . evening(4:30p.m)-fruits. Night (10.00 p.m)- half bowl rice and dal and vegetable.Could You please suggest me is it perfect or Do i need to substract more..I do Gym everyday 1hr. anad Yoga 30 mins.I have lost 5 kgs.Want to loose more 7 kgs



Diet chart. Please help?

1 Small Coffee 2 tbsp half and half1/2 cup of feta with bread (pita).12 Sushi Rolls (6 avocado and 6 asparagus)2 fiber bars (11 g of sugar each and 2.5 g saturated fat each)Oh and 1 large chocolate chip cookie from Panera bread.

No comments: