Friday, January 21, 2011

I celebrate coming across DeLonghi's BCO264B Cafe Nero...

I keep coming across DeLonghi's BCO264B Cafe Nero Combo Coffee, Cappuccino and Espresso Maker. Does anyone be versed or skilled in anything about this particular one? I am finding that the reviews online are positive and negative. Any information and suggestions dransmit facilitate, as you can tell I have no notion what I'm looking for. Thank you!



Looking for a Coffee/espresso machine combo!?

What are some good espresso machines, preferably under $150? It'd mostly be used to make lattes. It's be great it it had a hot water dispenser too for tea or hot chocolate. I heard that pump-driven ones are better. It has to have easy clean-up too. Also if it has some sort of easy way to switch between the coffees- like one cup stronger, another one weaker (we'd probably use the machine for when guests come and most will probably want different things)I love the Super Automatic Gran Dama Espresso Center ESAM6600 by DeLonghi, but it costs like $2,500 and I definately don't have that much to spend on an espresso device. If you know a waaay cheaper machine with sevebal of the same elementary features then that'd be great.Lattes need frothing preceptor't they?



Know any good espresso machines that don't cost a lot?

Wondering if there are refillable coffee filters for the handpresso WILD espresso machine. Considering buying one but not really interested if I cant use my own coffee. I have seen some web tutorials for how to make your own E.S.E. Filters, but it would be nice if there was a refillable (non-disposable) filter I could use. I've looked and there don't appear to be any specifically for this product but if anyone knows if others fit, I would appreciate it. Thank you!



Are there any refillable filters that fit in the handpresso WILD espresso machine?

or can i use a regular coffee pot?



Do you have to use an Espresso Machine to make a frappucinno?

I'm going to make tiramisu, but I don't have an espresso machine. I hear it's a different process than making regular coffee and that a coffee machine won't conduct or deport or comport or bear (oneself). This sounds weird towards me, but... is there a bottled or canned plain espresso elsewhere there that brawniness be sold at a supermarket?



Do stores sell pre-made espresso on the shelves?

Hi, I bought a nice espresso machine which was around $300 (early X-mas present). Anyways, while it is on its plane ride to my house, i'm buying my accessories.

No comments: