Friday, January 14, 2011

I know it's probably evident exclusive of Taylor can go either way...

I know it's (very or most) likely patent leaving out Taylor can go either way so...yeah.



Will eating healthy within moderation help me lose weight?

(the topic of conversation is NOT whether or not you believe in astrology, so please leave your prejudices at the door..lol i say this because i would like relevant answers, not a heated debate.) I ask if it's possible because i can't seem to find a single website that can give me an accurate description of what this transit means. So naturally I feel a little lied to..lol. I would like to know what effect this will have one me, as the ONLY source of info I found on this was a brief sudden trauma, fever, etc which is unpleasant to hear, as i'm enough of a hypocondriac as is.Please! this has been bothering me for some time, and i am supposed to endure this transit on the 27th/28th. Here is my info, in case it is needed to better interpret the transit..sun- aquarius- house 5moon- sagittarius- house 2mercury- pices- hosue 5venus- aries- house 6mars-cancer-house 9saturn- aquarius- house 4jupiter- libra- house 12uranus- capricorn- house 4neptune- capricorn- house 4pluto-scorpio-house 2ascendant-libraadditional info..if this is supposed to be related to health, today when i was exercising i started to dry Colloq lob. this has under no circumstances or condition(s) happened before and also, i've been clammy with the chills for quite some time..besides it's central to also note i smoke and drink a beaker of coffee every morning. i'm not fleshy, probably a tad bit underweight, if this even applies...anyways, i'd unreservedly value a few insight into this.



Please help me interpret..Mars Quincunx Mars? Is it even possible?

I'm having some trouble with this one. I've finished most of it, but my answers don't seem to be making sense. Here it is (brace yourself, it's probably the longest question in the history of overly long questions):A 0.250 L solution of 0.846 M hydrochloric acid is used to neutralize a 25.0 g sample of strontium hydroxide in a coffee-cup calorimeter. Strontium chloride, used as a red-flame coloring agent in fireworks, is produced by the reaction. The temperature in the calorimeter was observed to rise from 20.0°C to 30.1°C during the neutralization. Assume the density of the hydrochloric acid solution is 1.00 g/mL, and that the specific-heat capacity of the system is the same as that for water, 4.18 J/g-K. Assume only water is available to absorb or release heat, and that the reaction is at constant pressure.

No comments: