Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What will happen if I completely conformation my diet to 3 pints a...

What will happen if I completely change my diet to 3 pints a day?I feel like this will help me from binging out on sweets..


What would happen if I ate Arctic Zero for lunch/breakfast/dinner?

I'm 17 years old, 5'2'', and I weigh around 98.5 pounds, and am around 12% body fat (I know that because they calculated it for fitness testing in PE). In march of last year I weighed about 117.5. I've lost 19 pounds in 10 months, but its completely not on purpose. My eating habits have changed a bit--cutting out junk food like chips, candy, fast food, etc. for the most part (and not to lose weight, just to be healthy and because they really don't taste that good and make me feel gross), and eating a little bit healthier (more vegetables and fruit, less bread products and fatty/oily things, focusing on getting all the nutrients I need instead of just eating what tastes good). I eat three meals a day with a snack in between lunch and dinner, and sometimes a piece of candy or chocolate after dinner. I eat mostly foods that are healthy, full of good nutrients and such, and make me feel good/satisfied after I eat them. I'm pretty small so I eat small portions or I feel gross, but I always eat when I'm hungry and pretty much always stop when I'm full. Here's a typical day of eating for me:Breakfast: Two clementines, a chewy bar, coffee beside overcharge and sugarLunch: Hummus and pita, caesar saladSnack: Apple and peanut butterDinner: Chicken curry, rice, roasted potatoes and squashDessert: Individual packet of jellybeans (probably around 15-25)So anyways, recently my mother has been constantly commenting on how I am way to boot. in addition attenuated, making me estimate myself in front of her, together with trying to accent me to lunch huge amounts of food and gain weight. I am categorically not anorexic, and I see no need to modification my eating habits or brand myself gain (full) force. I have always been indisputably thin, and if this is how my body wants to be, I don't think it would be healthy to try together with brand me put on fat. I started eating healthier, plus in consequence (where)of I lost a bit of weight, at a good* No measures could have been more beneficial to the kingdom. 2. healthful march and over a long period of time. How do I get her to understand that I'm only just eating healthier as I get older (coupled) with that I'm NOT anorexic?



my parents think i'm anorexic?

Hello and thanks in advance for answering my question.I am a 22 year old male with no history of serious medical illnesses. I'm not overweight and I don't drink sodas or other sugar drinks.

No comments: