Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Remember, I work at a convenience store

Remember, I work at a convenience store.



Is it bad to shout at customers?

I get this impression that the answerer are getting better, if only I can pick almost all for best answer because they are really informative and picking up one or two is worth paying with something material. I am more of a tea drinker but given this chance, I look forward to drink more brewed coffee.



what is the better brewed coffee, that from a coffee maker or coffee plunger/presser?

I like the regular coffee served at starbucks in the morning. Like the House Blend, Pike Place, Christmas Blend, etc. Just the regular tall coffee you get at Starbucks for $1.50.I have 2 questions:(1) If I want to make the same coffee at home, what would be a good equipment that can create similar taste? I am sure the starbucks stores use large equipment to brew the coffee. But for home use what type of coffee maker would be appropriate to create akin to or similar to one another partiality. If you be familiar with of any that are categorically delightful up to date your grounding, please perform let me be versed or skilled in.(2) asset, when you are making coffee at home, what starbucks coffee you must buy? The Whole Bean or the Ground? Does the coffee makers at abode can make coffee from either Whole Bean and also from Ground?In succinct, I am exigent to find off how variety the same starbucks coffee at home with the addition of all the avenue/steps involved with it it and what all I scarcity to buy.


No comments: