Monday, January 24, 2011

I feel get off on that ruin any chance of me being a friend to...

I feel enjoy that devastate any unlucky of me being a friend to her



Is there a chance this girl will eventually come around? (extra long post)?

i have a job interview at starbucks, and i'll need to order something. i never go there, and i don't know what to get. i don't whisk(e)y coffee. does anyone have suggestions? do they have any amicable of iced tea or green tea? thanks a lot!



what should i get at starbucks if i don't like coffee?

A store mixes Kenyan coffee worth $10 dollars per kilogram and Venezualen coffee worth $12 dollars per kilogram. The mixture is to sell for $11 dollars per kilogram. How highly must be used to make a 444 kilogram mixture?



A general math question I'm struggling with.?

We met through mutual friends on facebook and we have chatted for a few weeks. He invited me for a coffee and we finally met today. Anyhow, we talked for 3 hours about everything, family, work, relationships. He asked how long since my last relationship he also asked if I had been in love with that guy. He's nice looking and was very attentive to me. I was showing him my photos of a recent trip he told me I was very photogenic and he walked me back to my place. On the way back, we passed a movie theatre he said if I'd like to go, he'd invite me. So anyhow, at least he's a new friend. Do you think he's interested in me? I mean I'm 49 (usually people guess no more than 41) and I'd say he's no more than 32.Here's my problem. I'm a serious woman, don't have flings would like a stable guy in my life. Should I forget him?



Much younger guy? How do I know he's sincere or just looking to get some?

I have Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen pills because I busted my femur. But I have an addiction to Coffee, and ive heard acetaminophen affects the liver with caffeine added. Does it actually affect anything?



Does Caffeine act upon Acetaminophen?

:)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLzGwctOgg



Have you seen this video of yahoo staff on one of their infamous coffee breaks?

The question is for the guys.would you compliment a lady on her perfume for no reason.or will there be any feelings attached?I mean to say if someone compliments you as to how nice ur perfume is on 2 different occassions.and i am talking about a one 2 one chat?specaillay when the guy doesnt speak to u that much and its out of the blue.what are the signs of male flirting?specially at retail work environment?How do

No comments: