Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It only beeps when it's gone (and forgotten) but the small...

It not quite beeps when it's done omitting the small come (up) to of coffee that comes out is singularly Colloa blah and the H2O is just floating around in the filter at the top. Please help? Thanks!What is the filter (living) quarters increased by the carafe? I'm appliance dumb =\



Making coffee with Cuisine Art coffee maker?

I want a long lasting coffee maker that can brew me good coffee. After researching it came down two these two brands because they seem to be the top ones. So I was wondering which company should I buy a coffee maker from Cuisinart or Bunn? You decide..


Cuisinart or Bunn which brand is better for a coffee maker?

I want to buy the Cuisinart SS700 Single Serve Brewing System, the one that uses the Keurig K-Cups. But the cheapest I could find it was $175 on Amazon! Plus about 24 pods (1pod=1cup of coffee/tea) is $14! So expensive!But, I *hate* messing with the grinds and filter and everything in the morning, and I want variety in my coffees with the addition of teas- I'm over the same partiality every day. My aunt added to neighbor both have this single serve coffee/tea maker with an increment of love it and it's truly convenient and I'm only heard great Colloq junk about it... but it's so expensive!What do you think? Is it worth it?



I want a single-serve coffee machine besides it( the cups/pods that go with it)is so priceless! Is it excellence it?

I can't seem to get it right when purchasing a coffee maker. I just purchased a Capresse #455 10 cup digital coffee maker/burr grinder combo from Costco. It has a thermos and is supposed to stay hot for hours, but it doesn't even stay hot for 1 hr., and I don't even use the burr grinder (I have a Barista grinder which works just fine, so this is a feature that is not important to me). In the past I've bought Krups, Cuisinart, Braun, all of which tastes bitter. Please HELP me in choosing one.



What is the best coffee maker?

I just got this coffeemaker and it say if you are making less then 5 cups to push the button that says 1-4 cups so that the water is double heated. The coffee didn't seem to be really hot. Has anyone else had this issue? Have you resolved it or just lived with it, or did you get a new coffee maker and if so which one?



my cuisinart grind and brew coffeemaker dgb-650 is not making very hot coffee?

I've bought two coffee makers in my life - a Mr. Coffee and a Cuisinart. Both let off high throw beeps when the coffee is ready.

No comments: