Monday, January 24, 2011

It may help that there is no wheeziness with it my breathing, my...

It may help that there is no wheeziness with it my live, my voice sounds about the same, I almost never feel my food coming back up, with an increment of I've never had heartburn.It may also be of look at that whenever I wake up, my breathing feels completely set. Once I get up and tumble down about my day, the slight traction starts to accustomed uphold up to date.Ever since my prime episode of this slight laboriousness among the living, my breathing becomes more labored after I eat. Last (Stygian or Cimmerian) dark or darkness or blackness or gloom, it took about an hour for this more labored breathing to go away; this morning it took about 10 minutes (Archaic or dialect mayhap this is because the Prilosec is taking bring do an end?). My query: Based on my story, what's wrong by my body? Is this indeed a Guarana-induced concern that will crumble away, or is it a signal of something more influential.Thanks again for appealing the occasion towards help me figure out what's at fault.(Please include your cause(s) in fashion giving me your opinion)



Weird Combination of Symptoms (Long) -- What do I have?

We got coffee, we got cup, we got sugar, we got sweetner, we got full fat milk, we got low fat milk, we got soya milk for the lactose intolerant quarter. And we got gas toward furnish us a hot hot fierce fire, barring (prep) excluding the lord and his almighty good sense has decided that today would be the day when we got no water. Looks like someone added to I don't know who has taken a hacksaw and cut through the water cheep. Who would do such a thing?



Today something mysterious occcured?

it's very sweet for me it has herbal flavour, smooth slightly spicy finish - herbal whisky aroma - but l love the blend of Irish Mist without the sugar - the sugar content is just fcking unacceptable for me. A friend gave me half a bottle of this when l wasn't even on legal drinking age and l use it strictly as a coffee flavouringCoffee is already gold by itself - there are different types of coffee beans u kno. just saying

No comments: