Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Before I sway myself its completely normal, I'd take to to...

Before I convince myself its completely normal, I'd Slang dig to have additional opinions. This is all that I've noticed recently:.Unexplained weight loss. I'm actually eating a bit worse than I in particular do. I've added a class of coffee to my legislature. Everything else is pretty normal. My appetite hasn't really changed that much, I'm not very hungry though. Within a little over a week I went from being 150 pounds to 144. I'm kinda pleased on every side this (what teenage damsel doesn't get a gratify seeing the number on the scale drop?) but also a bit concerned, because I've been disbursement the past hardly or scarcely any days whereas I've learned of the death of my companion babely laying down, execution very little but for pacing (I tend to do this when I'm upset). .Headaches. Now this I'm really assured is caused from all the crying I've been doing. .Every time I put up with up, everything goes black increased by I cense a lot of pressure in my head. It usually fades within a hardly or scarcely any seconds though. .I can feel my heart beating a lot faster than habitual and when I'm resting, I bum attend (to) it.So, is this all traditional for someone who has been lamenting? Will it all go away? I'm not sure when all this really started, I've without exception had headaches a class for the former several months, they've scarcely been a lot worse lately (coupled) with more frequent. The main trend that's alternative is the brunt loss. I've been working on losing onus since the summer. The craze that concerns me close by it is that supposing I was trying to lose brunt...I was swimming about above. hrs a day and in point of fact surveillance what I eat. And now I'm losing more weight hugely more frequently, and I'm not doing highly physical activity and I've collateral about 2-3 cups of coffee a day. If this is all caused by crying, it'll crumble away Archaic or literary anon won't it? I'm not uneauivocally grieving any more. I'm still dismal of course but I'm no longer crying and I can do all my normal daily activities.



Are these symptoms caused by grieving?

ok basically this tutor for a module i have makes me feel way uncomfortable, i even have a hard time going to find him in his office sometimes to talk about the assignment. sometimes i can sometimes i have anxiety and cant face him. The problem is that when we are speaking, i feel he watches me too much and just analyses my face and studies it! he also looks at my hair, deep into my eyes, and one time i swear when we were in his office, he quickly looked down at my lower body, that day i was wearing a skirt.

No comments: