Friday, January 28, 2011

Do you think this is too soon?. hey, im 17 and iv...

Do you think this is too soon?

hey, im 17 and iv kinda been abit chubby all my life but last year i really slimmed down but unfortunately have put 2 stone on recently, personally i blame my job because now i can afford what food i want when i want!! basically im not talking miracles i just want to feel abit more comfortable in my own skin, so if anyone has any tips on loosing Weight then plz share!! =]also i want to stop smoking but i heard when you stop you put on Weight and i keep trying but ive been smoking for nearly 5 years about 60 cigarettes a week!! and it honestly feels impossible to stop now because its kind of more like a routine and habit thing, and going for smoking breaks at school and with my morning coffee (coupled) with with my work mates then after along shift! you get the idea =[ so if anyone has any tips forwards or forward that too, that would also be great!! =]basically im trying to get my toss or throw of the dice sorted!thanks guyzzz



DIETT!! arghh :O and smoking =]?

I've liked this guy since last summer, we go to the same college, and I only met him last year. I wouldn't call what we have a friendship really, because yes we talk when we see each other in public, and we talk every day on msn, but other than that, we've never made time to hang out alone with each other, or get coffee, etc. Whenever I decide toward not talk to him, after a few days he notices and comes to me on his own, instead of me talking in the direction of him first. The persist session he did that, we were talking championing about 1 hours straight. He's been celibate bepresenting about 6 months now, and he was drawing messed up from the bift up. He used to vent to me round it, and he actually on all occasions tells me what's on his take care. I cense very at hand with him, (coupled) with I get the air that he feels open and comfortable with me. I no more than feel enjoy he's not all there, and I don't know how toward keep him concerned. His sect work takes up a lot of his time, and when he does have free spell, he spends it with his friends that are in his class instead of asking me towards appear over, or coming over to my house. He has only invited me out with him in vogue a public put in days gone by, and it was some party that was at his friend's habitation.



Why does he become more talkative with me when I ignore him?

What's your honest opinion on this? Cause there is this guy in my class I have had the hugest crush on the past two weeks. Whenever we talk, we get along great.

No comments: