Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beyond Cream and Sugar: Weird Things People...


Beyond Cream and Sugar: Weird Things People Put in Coffee - Food ...

People put lots of weird things in coffee, I realized after reading about Finnish kaffeost, or hot coffee poured over chunks of cheese.

Organization: Coffee Tea

The center container has sugar, honey, instant coffee, stevia packets in a jar, spoons in a jar, and a tea trivet. At stamp club, I take the tray down like this. The boys bring down a carafe of hot water after Jeff has boiled water for
Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake

Combine whipping cream, confectioners' sugar and coffee liqueur and beat until soft peaks form. Spread whipping cream layer over top of cheesecake prior to serving. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
Flour, sugar, coffee, tea - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Flour, sugar, coffee, tea. Visit my profile page for links. ... This photo belongs to. kitschcafe's photostream (1624) 1/11/11 Bench Monday - 10 January Flour, sugar, coffee, tea Flourishes Painted plates
Humalog Insulin &&&&??

I have given up soda and tea because of caffeine and the LOADS of sugar in the soda.(I am still trying to lessen sugar intake)I have been drinking water, Crystal Light, and SF kool aid, but have TONS of kool aid packets and will be making my own.Do you have any DRINK recipes that are sugar and caffeine free? Or demote in vogue sugar that you like that are not coffee or tea or chocolate?Totally BLANKED Decaff coffee and I've been dying for some..WALMART HERE I COME.lol) TY RHONDA



HELP I need Caffeine Free and Sugar Free drink recipes?

there is so much to eat with every meal. and the test instructions say i have to eat all the underlined foods, and it is all underlined :-( apparently i need 300 grams of carbs a day. has anyone taken this test? do i really have to eat this much for 3 days? or do i need to pick anything from the list. i called my clinic and they didn't give me a satisfactory answer. for example the breakfast is as follows;1 small banana3/4 cup of cereal8 oz of milk1 slice of bread1 or 2 eggssugar 2 teaspoonstea or coffeebutter or margarine



taking a 3 hr glucose tolerance test on friday. clinic gave me sample menu to eat for 3 days prior to the test?

there is so much to eat with every meal. and the test instructions say i have to eat all the underlined foods, and it is all underlined.

No comments: