Saturday, January 15, 2011

I request you towards overlook spelling/grammar/composition...

I request you toward overlook spelling/grammar/commingling mistakes in my e-mails and blogs endow with me your critical comments and suggestions. Your words of appreciation will bestow me encouragement and inspir



Will you be my e-pal and join me in sharing memories,life experiences,comments about things present and past?

i got some over the holidays, and I am not a coffee drinker, so, is one bean like an espresso?



how much caffine is in a chocolate covered coffee cranium?

If I were to have some coffee with disaronno, would I have it by milk or raven? I dont mean espresso I mean instant coffee, I dont want any of that fancy cognac and embbocation in fashion it, just coffee with an increment of disarrono



Question about coffee and disarrono?

Hi all. I got a great espresso machine for Christmas and am so excited but I have a silly, amature, question. Do you just use regular coffee beans? I bought espresso beans in a can and they are pretty good but they seem so finely ground. Is there a special grinder or something I need to use. Thanks for the help.


No comments: