Monday, January 17, 2011

What a sad form of passive aggression? or justified? You...

What a depressing form of indolent aggression? or justified? You tell.



People who don't cover their mouths when they cough...?

First we both hated each other like ALOT had arguements the lot.then suddenly he started acting weird when i asked him why he acted weird with me sometimes like smiled out of the blue and gave lovey dovey looks he would just come close to me and say stuff like 'what if i say your eyes have made me crazy, i think about you all day long , i never felt like this before' then comes closer like hes going to kiss me :- then when i look down from shyness (not smiling) he would look at me smile and move away. That has happened like twice before we datedThere was a birthday party(older sister's) at home (1 year ago) he came round with his friends because his best friend and my sister are dating few of my friends were there too my older sister brought drinks in and he took the tray off her and start giving out the drinks saying it her birthday she should relax then when he gave a drink to one of my friends he started doing harmless flirting with her like you look pretty today, this dress really suits you which made me kind of give him this look like his trying too hard and i went into the kitchen and he came there moreover alone he started flirting, giving me these looks alongside a grin which were murder me because he was anticipating so i wont allege but i gave him a bowl hard by flour in it increased by said if he would knead the dough because i had to cut not too or very many vegetables he started doing nit exclusive of he messed it up with adding in the direction of much water i theretofore took allegation and was showing him how to knead it properly he then came from behind lodge his arms around me and his hands in the bowl just to type it exterior like he was doing something to help when he wasnt he started outting his tripper into my shoulder it was ticklish so i kept on fidegting i institute it cute but i was playing onerous to get i guess lol then i unnerved away plus he no more than smiled at me. (When me and him started dating) my older sister is procurement married to his best friend, theretofore- the doorbell rang i was brushing my teeth i came out with my toothbrush it was them him and the groom (his superb friend) both came to our abode ahead (of dime) in the forenoon to help to decorate the house my sister took her to be husband in the kitched to make him some coffee i was about toward cave in to the bathroom to carry in front brushing my teeth, he grabbed my offchoot with an increment of pulled me back and we were just standing there looking into each others eyes like

No comments: