Wednesday, January 12, 2011

REMEMBER you may sire toward wind up a number of things toward make plain or clear...

REMEMBER you may have to carry out a figure up of things to solve them: REARRANGESOUND THEM OUTJOIN THEM TOGETHERTAKE OUT LETTERSHappy Guessing (regretful I only just did really really really well-head (well-)established directors and films incase some people had torment)BQ tell me which of the ones I made up you found hardest with the addition of liked the mostBQ2 make Slang geezer up your self and have a go!This is the answer towards quantify above. 2. wonderful:Terminator - James Cameron:NATAL-IN-TORE-TERM --& TERM-IN-NATAL-TORE --& TERMINATOR! (this one you had to take out some letter!It was pretty hard in the direction of come up for one for that!



Who wants to play The Movie Game :)?

I have just spent the past ten days suffering the worst flu I've probably ever had in my life - at two points i seriously thought i'd have to go to hospital - and what annoys me is that I succinctly remember a man coughing and spluttering all over me in a queue 4 days before i had my first symptoms. I remember thinking he was really rude for not covering his mouth and it looked like flu to me, not some chronic condition he couldnt help particularly as he was buying lemsip caplets...Why can't we be like the japs who have the common courtesy to try not to infect others? Yes, I realise that we all get ill time to time no matter how careful we are, but honestly, I really dont think i'd have gotten it this bad had this bloke not been spluttering all over me. He cost me ten days of my life, far as im concerned.It is selfish to not take any form of precaution for others when you are ill and out in public. Least I think so.Do you agree? For or against, lets hear from you. And if you don't agree, please explain why you think it's ok to just cough on people when you are infectious. Also, anyone admit to doing it deliberately? I had a mate who once admitted this, she said, 'hey, someone gave it to me, now im gonna get my own back,' and every time she is ill she makes sure she coughs all over people in public or if she makes a round of tea and coffee for her workmates she coughs into the cups before pouring the drinks.

No comments: