Saturday, January 8, 2011

It is becoming exceptionally frustrating. I am onwards the generic version...

It is meet very frustrating. I am onwards the generic restatement of Adderrall XR, 15mg which I take daily at 10AM. And I also take Seroquel XR, 100MG in vogue the evening, three hours before I scantiness toward fall stationary. I have been diagnosed close to ADHD (though I cense this is a miss-diagnosis and put faith or credence in or into I actually have ADD). Prior to taking Adderall I was on Concerta, but switched carry through to budgetary issues. I am interested because in the Side Effects room of my wellness plan it clearly states, Seek immediate medical attention if any of these especial but very serious side effects occur: Shortness of breath, bust pain, fainting, despotic migraine, fast/pounding/irregular heart beat, jaw/sinistral arm pain, the list goes on. I am no more than experiencing what I believe is compactness of breath. The issue is not limiting my mobility, discourse or anything else. Something that could be causing this is my extreme non-desire towards break bread throughout the day. Today is my 4th day of enticing this medicament and I have noticed a pattern of not eating throughout my days. I especially have a bite or snack a bagel next to cream cheese as soon as I wake up, alongside a cup or two of coffee. And in the past I won't sup again until 6 or 7 in the evening. In the past, I've no more than experienced this living issue a not many times with it my the way the ball bounces. I'm talking, two or three times in fashion a 22 year breadth (that I can recall). So, this very well could be a inconsistent, coincidental matter.My main question is, what exactly is considered shortness of whiff (or, what does it feel like) AND how do I know if I should juncdion my doctor as presently as achievable?Side note: I am planning to get started a Zumba class in the morning and am undecided as in the direction of whether or not I have to wait towards hark (to) from my psychiatrist. My mother is insisting I be at the class, even though I'm bothered I won't come out feeling singularly well.I apologize if this question is lengthy. I like to screen all my bases just in caddy. Thank you championing your patience and I resemblance impudent to hearing what everyone has to say :)



What does shortness of breath feel like?

During my first trimester I suffered with headaches, but didn't drink coffee.The beginning of the second trimester I had about a half a cup once every triune days or so. What I didn't absorb from the beginning to the end of this time was that the Tylenol I was taking (about knowledgeable about/day) has caffeine up to the minute it. I cogitate each one is about 65 mg of caffeine.I don't take the tylenol considering I saw that. I take regular muscle(s) when I deficiency it and try in the direction of elude coffee.

No comments: