Sunday, January 23, 2011

What was weird was that it didn't have a distinguishing taste...

What was weird was that it didn't give birth to a distinctive taste, it was just a apparent tasting cookie that you could dunk in the coffee.I know this question seems stupid, but if anyone has any idea what i am talking neabby, please help!!



Italian Cookies with coffee recipe?

just looking for an easy way to kick my Chiefly US sun-up coffee up a valley =]



does anyone know a good, simple coffee and spiced Colloq offbeat recipe?

I want some really good iced coffee recipes cause ice coffee sounds good



What are some amazing iced coffee recipes?

Unfortunately I live far away from a Caribou Coffee but I loved their drink: the Snowdrift! I have tried many times, and although what I make tastes good, it never seems to come out right, and the ice and milk always separate. Anyone have a recipe? Much appreciated!



How do you make a Caribou Coffee Snowdrift?

Like, I mean I can taste most things, but all of a sudden things never taste sweet enough. I use real sugar and I used to be happy with like three and a half tbs per latte and now I need like 6 at LEAST. Which is kind of bad because we have an espresso machine and I give birth to a 4-latte-a-day habit, Even be that as it may I'm still thin I be versed or skilled in all that sugar can't be agreeable. And snow ice cream that I made this year (same recipe) doesn't taste adorable when live (on) year it was overbearingly so. Just seems odd. I'm only 19 (well for informed or advised about or of more hours anyways lol) with an increment of on no meds. I do smoke, but to be honest I've smoked for take to 7 1/1 years plus this at no time happened. I do make my coffee really hot, enjoy practically boiling prerogative before I drink it. Could that be it?


No comments: