Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chamberlin. “My coffees and teas don't have expiration...

Chamberlin. “My coffees and teas don't have expiration dates, they have birth dates.
Learn With Me: How To Clean Coffee and Tea Stained Mugs

Recently I noticed how awful all of my coffee and tea mugs have been looking. They are full of stains and marks that cover their insides. Every single one of my mugs looks just like this (pictured below): Gross, huh?
Your Retail Helper: Gevalia 4 Boxes Coffee/Tea + Free Shipping + ...

Order 4 boxes of Tea or Coffee from Gevalia for $19.95 and you'll get: FREE Shipping; FREE 12 Cup Programmable Stainless Steel Coffeemaker; FREE Gevalia Travel Mug. Don't want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent
Bonjour Coffee Tea Lucie 8 Cup Unbreakable French Press ...

Unbreakable polycarbonate carafe. Patented filtering lid leaves less sediment in your cup. Silicone rimmed filter won't scratch carafe. Matching coffee scoop included. More about Bonjour Coffee - Tea Lucie 8 Cup Unbreakable French Press
Coffee, Tea, or milk? Why?

Either sugar,coffee,slaves, or tea?



What product did the British and Dutch come to china for?

Okay, so basically, I'm 15 (almost 16) and I used to be 123 pounds but now I'm 111 at 5'2-5'3, I've been exercising, eating healthy, blah two-dimensional.Anyway, so pretty much, my breakfast is typically 10 oz of milk (1%), and a banana or a fiber gentleman granola bar, and my lunch is a salad with light italian dressing and 10 oz of skim milk, periodically I get home and have coffee (again with rob (coupled) with splenda) and if I'm decidedly hungry, I'll eat a simply asia noodle bowl or kedem tea lunatic and white mule another milk (1%). My dinner is basmati rice by some winsome of meat/fish/veggie Archaic trencher, and then sporadically I'll have like guava, papaya or cherries afterward. So in total, everyday, I pace around an hour on a width out campus (that's alight 200 calories right there), with an increment of then 3x a week I'll walk fast on the treadmill alongside an incline (about 300 calories right there) with an increment of I eat about 1400-1450 calories a day, and I burn about 1800-1900. I think I have raynaud's syndrome, and lately I've realized I JUST GET COLD FOR NO REASON. I mean to add to my fingers not quite freezing in general as they at all times have when exposed to a freezer or piercing weather, I'll just be sitting at my laptop in my pajamas prosecution homework and I AM SO COLD.

No comments: