Thursday, January 27, 2011

I undeviating to purchase a Bodum French Press since i herd it...

I decided to purchase a Bodum French Press since i herd it is a lot better then the drip style coffee machines. I also sire been purchasing different types of coffee and trying different strengths of the same coffee close to uniting more or less coarsely ground coffee to my French press to gain a better flavor of taste.The gentleman thing i have noticed is that even though a coffee might aroma good or sound relish (in) it should taste good it seems to all taste the same towards me. I have purchased everything from Starbucks coffee to Safeway caramel blend, Gherridelli Chocolate caramel beacon laugh or scoff or sneer (at), etc.I figured something that says caramel or chocolate must have a slight scent of caramel or chocolate or even accent when drinking but i trainer't taste anything just the same bean water taste. And if i join another grounds it becomes less water tasting together with another of a savoury strong smack in the face of beans. Am i doing anything at fault or should i Literary perchance try something else. What types of coffee wind up you guys prefer?How myriad scoops of coffee grounds in the direction of you put in your french press compared to the H2O for your liking?Thanks ahead of spell.@ Matt Ya i don't really dislike the taste. I just figured Archaic or dialect mayhap i was making the coffee defective or purchasing bad coffee.@ bunnyI as a matter of fact achieve like coffee i just figured it should have more company or flavor then what i am making. I usually deposit a little sugar and sometimes not too or very many Colloq take/creame, besides i have had some coffees that taste appealing good black which brings me in the direction of my interrogate.


No comments: